Maintaining Your Pets’ Health
Maintaining your Pets Health Checklist
Use this checklist to see if you and your pet are on the right track to proper health care and a healthy lifestyle. Make sure your pet receives:
- Physical examination at least every 12 months
- Proper vaccinations, determined by you and your Vet
- Parasite screening such as a fecal exam, as needed
- Periodic urinalysis and blood tests
- Year-round flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm screening in dogs/puppies with appropriate year-round prevention
- Testing for Feline Aids and Leukemia in cats/kittens.
- Appropriate de-worming treatments in puppies and Kittens
- Balanced diet, specific to your pets needs
- Fresh Water
- Grooming, dependent on breed
- Senior pets should receive additional screening tests based on their specific needs.